For our Friendly Visiting program, in Kitchener, Waterloo and surrounding area, we go to your home, whether it’s in a house, apartment, long term care residence, hospital, hospice, or other.
- Your Friendly Visiting Plan is custom made to suit the needs of the loved one we are visiting, including their goals and preferences, personality, and interests. This is 100% client focused, specifically on their social-emotional needs, relationship building, bringing cheer, celebrating them.
- We compliment or work along-side home health care or elder care services by being the dedicated spirit-lifters and encouragers.
- We will visit with you on a one-time basis, or regularly, as often as you like.
- We can take your loved one on an outing.
- We can add extra visits in Kitchener, Waterloo and surrounding area in short notice, upon your request.
- We will facilitate you to write and publish your loved one’s legacy story, or other stories, songs, or artwork.
- Our Friendly Visiting in Kitchener, Waterloo and surrounding area can be combined with our Safety Check-ins and our Respite Care services.
Learn more about the connections between loneliness and health decline.
*We support and utilize Age Friendly Network practices.